Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome To Our Blog

  We've thought about starting a blog for some time but haven't felt that our life warrants the interest of others. :) Now that we're expecting we feel a little more pressure to let everyone know how things are going and also to document our lives.
  Currently we are expecting our first baby in late January early February.  We're super excited and can't wait to meet our little munchkin but realize that is a ways away.  During the pregnancy I have been exhausted and super nauseous pretty much all day every day.  But, finally the exhaustion and nausea is letting up which is such a blessing.  I'm not showing yet (obviously) but have gained a few pounds and am finding my jeans fitting pretty snug, ugh. :) But, am grateful that everything is going well.  We had our first doctors appointment about a week ago and they did an ultrasound to date the pregnancy.  We heard the babies heart beat and finally felt like the whole thing is really real.  Anyways we're super excited and we'll keep you updated on any new developments.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you two have a blog. Now I can cyber stalk you. :-)

    ReplyDelete