Friday, July 15, 2011

OMG - Oh My Girls!!!!

I have never been the girl who has tons of girlfriends.  I have always been the girl who has no friends and who sincerely believes everyone hates her.  I always told myself that it was okay because I just don't like girls.  They're petty, drama-filled, and usually just dumb.  But, I'll let you in on a little secret...girls are fabulous!

Ever since I became a mom I suddenly have all these amazing friends.  We disguise our girl time with names like, "play dates" and "kiddo time".  Hah!  These get togethers are seriously food for my soul.  I feel like a normal human being again when I get to hang out with these amazing women.  I've found out so many wonderful things about each and every one of them...

Elise isn't just a pretty face, she's genuine, loving, caring...etc. 

Robyn isn't just a perfect little Mom and momo with the perfect little child...she's fascinating, hilarious, and so giving. 

Abby isn't just that spunky little blonde gymnast, she's a workhorse, loving, and generous. 

Angie isn't just this sweet little lady.  She's got some fire going on and she is so amazing with her THREE incredibly energetic little boys. 

Nicole isn't just this annoyingly fit gorgeous girl that lives next door who I envy because she has the motivation to run. every. day!  She's amazing.  Hilarious, hard working and my girly soul mate and it only took 4 years of living next door to realize this.

Sorry for mentioning names ladies, but you are all seriously, truly amazing!  I LOVE that we can share our struggles and triumphs.  I LOVE that our kids get to become amazing friends while we also share in the blessing of motherhood.  I can't even explain the gratitude that I have for each and every one of you for sharing your lives with me.  I am forever grateful to you for including me even though I didn't make myself readily available for the friendships.

Most of all I just Love you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. You are SUCH a momo mommy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. you are amazing. and i love you. so much. I love our little "play dates"...probably too much. thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete