Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fun at the Fair!

Everything is more fun with kids.  Seriously.

I am a sucker for my kids.  The fair recently came to town and we took our girls.  3 or 4 times.  Isabel LOVED it.  Alison, not so much.
We had a blast eating all kinds of super unhealthy, super expensive food and checking out all the tractors...


Isabel loved looking at all the animals.  One lady was nice enough to let Isabel in with her calfs.  I'm constantly amazed by how daring my little lady is.  Isabel isn't afraid of anything.  Spiders, frogs, bugs, cows...


Isabel even got to ride the rides with Daddy and Grandpa Bonk.  Poor Alison got stuck with Mom and Grandma.


We sure had a blast and are really looking forward to next year.  One word of advice though, bring your cell phone.  We lost my Mom and spent 45 minutes looking for her.  I don't know how people got around 20 years ago!  Thanks T-Mobile!!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...looks like a lot of fun! We love the fair. (but just found out we don't like the rodeo)

    ReplyDelete