Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Day in the Life...

Have you ever wondered what a day in the life of a stay at home mom is like?  Well, firstly, it's awesome.  I get nothing done that carries any weight in the real world.  Sure my bed is made and the dishes get done but that's about it.  I often complain to my hubby that there isn't enough time in the day to get things done.  I'm sure I could find time to do all the chores around the house if I wanted to neglect my children, but instead my day is filled with pretending that the tigers are going to find us and hiding under the blankets.  Dancing to "La la la la" and finding ways to make my kiddos laugh.  We read, we play, we explore and I would rather have all these sweet memories than a clean house.  :)  Excuse my singing in the video.  I was trying to get Isabel to sing because it is soo cute!  Isabel can really shake her bunz and it is hilarious.  In one of the videos I had set the camera down on the chair and was dancing off screen so that I could catch Isabel's moves without her noticing.  (She's very camera shy)  I was ROCKING it when Dave walked around the corner unnoticed and commented, "I think I've identified where all your time gets chewed up during the day".  :)  Boys just don't understand the importance of learning how to groove.







 
Am I an amazing videographer or what?

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any motion sickness or nausea you may experience due to watching the preceding videos.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment